Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: The mush thread

  1. #21
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Awwwww...*hugs ya*...Im so happy its all finally worked out for you...I would do it all again in a heartbeat...Well Ok maybe not the flashing part...but the rest ..Yep I sure would.. smile
    You have always been way more sentimental than me..*L*...But I treasure our friendship too....*S*...*sniffs*..*L*

    and LMAO@ snails...You know babe I dont have an accent when I sing..*G*...and Hank Im sorry if I was a little crude last night...but I still couldnt hold a candle to you and you're snot stories..*L*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Snot is sexy... Almost as good as that episode on Jerry Springer about fetishes, with that guy and his chick who liked vomiting and regurgitating food during sex... and then he yacked up florescent pea soup on stage... Mmm... gets me hot *lol*

    [This message has been edited by Hank (edited April 07, 2001).]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    repuke

    How sexy is THAT? *L

  4. #24
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I watch?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    heidi makes me all mushy.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Tin_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was cute as hell, 2- I think these smileyfaces have gone through enough :/

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    >>>>>>>>>when cyber goes wrong<<<<<<<<

    (07:02:37) Latex Love Goddess kicks at ..::m?l's leg (but misses and slips on the wet floor): mel it's Kerala...I'm play ing a joke on one of Paiges friends...shhhhhhhh

    07:03:41) WARRIOR says to Latex Love Goddess: k......

    07:05:32) WARRIOR says to Latex Love Goddess: i fall on you......feeling the xxxxxxx la lalalaa you lalala and your lala lala lalaa against my *whistles.....breathing heavely in your arms.......

    (07:05:45) Dr Re ~M~ : AH GET A FUCKIN ROOM

    (07:05:47) ..::m?l PRIVATELY whispers to WARRIOR: ah oh!

    (07:05:49) WARRIOR says to Latex Love Goddess: OMFG!

    (07:06:08) ..::m?l PRIVATELY whispers to ALL: *dies

    (07:06:10) WARRIOR says to Latex Love Goddess: EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO GO HIDE NOW.....

    (07:06:30) ..::m?l PRIVATELY whispers to ALL: go limp?

    (07:06:37) Latex Love Goddess PRIVATELY whispers to ..::m?l: I take it that was for you?*L


    *tears

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 08, 2001).]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ROFLMFAO*...Wow mel...does that dirty talk make you wet?..TOO FUNNY..*L*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes even I Kerala can get mushy even tho I barf on all of you guys most of the time...but this isn't for a certain someone, it's for all of you*S*

    As I get ready to jet off for Ireland in what seems like minutes I gotta think about saying good bye to all the people I've shared my moments of insomnia with and it makes me sad. Yeah I'll be bringing my lap top but I don't know how often I'll be online.

    You guys made the last few months here livable and I gotta thank each and everyone of you for that. Some I don't know that well, and others I do, but I'm gonna miss everyone tons and tons. crying


    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

    [This message has been edited by Kerala (edited April 09, 2001).]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Tin_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmmmmm Latex- Makes me feel like doing something dirty.. Like the Dishes..

    Wax on, Wax off

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •